Wednesday, October 9, 2013

2013 wedding update

I guess is been a long year. That i stopped blogging, i change my status to bride to be.

Yes, i'm getting marry next year March 2014. Shall i say, i'm such a slacking bride to be.
I never knew i will get married, when i reach 25 actually that was my target age hehe.

Well let see the checklist.

Decor- Daundco ( my theme color makes my mom scream)
actually i wanted tiffany n co theme, but after research seen lot of wedding is having tiffany blue theme.
So, i wanted something fresh. N kak jannah is awesome, she saw it and was shock something diffrent from any malay wedding :D
Is just colors, theme will be rustic vintage



Bridal - Hyda looks bridal, this is hand pick from my mom. Actually i wanted the wedding brocade, because i love something natural and vintage. But it prove me, hyda make up is super awesome! and she designing more clothes. Just give chance, to a new bridal and seen from all kind of good review it will be awesome! N sometime mom knows the best, mom recommend me this bridal :)

Photographer- is include with the bridal package, i just can't stop research and just listen to my mom instead hahahahaha!

prewedding- sponsor from my bridemaid Fina

Postwedding - Esa wedding gallery (jb) 

Videographer- i choose a young hip new videographer white pixel studios. Yerp we know them, so now i can wait for the save the date shooting start :)

Berkat - mom and aunty decide

Card - will be visiting jb again

dj/sound system - my aunty again

catering - mom side from aspirasi cater ( taste it at my cousin wedding is super sedap! you don't have to worry so much, they will top up whenever food is not enough.) highly recommend!

Dulang/hantaran- mostly will be diy from me and bridemaids 

guestbook/photobooth - since i research lots of photobooth charge so high, with only few pictures/unlimited is freaking expensive! me and bridemaids decide we diy ourself. Doing the props everything!

Note to all bride to be- don't be fickleminded like me. My bridemaids Fina will always stop me, saying pls stop research hahahahah!
If you can, do more DIY is much better. To cut cost, and you see your effort goes too.

Wedding is just for 2days, spend wisely. Do more research, what you need and what you wants. 


And there a lot to be done.
I still won't expose when is the date :D